Saturday, August 25, 2007

Simple and Quick


I love the new Trio Flower Punch. I recently ordered and received the "Three For You Punch Box" set from Stampin' Up. How could I resist with the special going on this month that includes the notecards. It seems as if the projects are limitless with this set. Already we have done some fun stuff at Stamp Camp with it, and this next week I am attending a camp doing 7 different projects with just this set! I can't wait! I have seen so many creative ideas including ideas for Fall and Christmas. I hope you enjoy the attached creation.

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Three For You
Ink: Purely Pomegranate
Paper: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi
Other: Trio Flower Punch and Gold brads

1 comment:

Sharon in NE said...

CUTE! Anxious to see all the things you're learning.