Monday, April 21, 2008

Hooray for Spring!!


Can I just say how wonderful it is that Spring has FINALLY arrived. Everything is finally starting to change colors and to bloom. Of course that means lots of beautiful flowers which makes me want to stamp beautiful flowers. Here is a stamp I absolutely love. It's the Gerberadaisy stamp from The Angel Company. Of course my challenge is that I feel it needs the watercolor look, and I am still learning how to use those. It is so great to have so many options in coloring the stamps.


Card Recipe:

Stamps: Gerberadaisy, Heartfelt Thanks, Watercolor Joy Wheel
Ink: Black Stazon, VersaMark, Creamy Caramel, Cameo Coral Watercolor Crayon; Garden Green Watercolor Crayon
Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, Cameo Coral
Other: Paper piercing, sponging, hodgepodge hardware, Always Artichoke ribbon

No comments: