Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Simple Thank You


This last week I held my first Stamp Camp. I was a bit nervous wanting everyone to enjoy the projects, but once I got there and started talking about how much I love to stamp.....well there was no looking back. They enjoyed everything I brought and we had a GREAT time. I tried to have some balance with simple cards and a couple of cards with some new techniques that would take a bit longer. This was one of the simple cards. I just LOVE the colors. The Stampin' Up Designer Series paper out of their current Occasions Mini has such vibrant colors. I'm looking forward to utilizing it in more cards. I used markers for the stamp which is also found in the current Stampin' Up mini. I was really pleased with the simplicity of the card.


Card Recipe:


Stamps: Full Of Life, Simply
Ink: Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker, Real Red Stampin’ Write marker, Certainly Celery Stampin’ Write marker, Bashfull Blue Stampin’ Write marker, VersaMark
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Certainly Celery card stock, Bashful Blue card stock, Real Red card stock, Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper
Other: Slit Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Real Red Colored Buttons

No comments: